What We Believe
- The Unity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- The sovereignty of God in creation, providence, revelation, redemption
and final judgement.
- The Divine inspirations and entire trustworthiness of the Holy Scripture
and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The sinfulness and guilt of all men since the Fall, rendering them
subjects to God's wrath and condemnation.
- Redemption from guilt, penalty and power of sin solely through the
sacrificial death as our representative and substitute of the Lord Jesus
Christ, the incarnate Son of God.
- The bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ from the dead and
His ascension to the right hand of God the Father.
- The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of
Christ effective to the individual sinner, granting him repentance towards
God and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The justification of the sinner by the grace of God through faith
in Christ alone.
- The indwelling and sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
- The one holy universal Church, which is the body of Christ to which
all true believers belong.
- The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ